Kratom legality affects the growing numbers of Kratom users, including doctors, lawyers, teachers, and law enforcement officers, The American Kratom Association, as a Virginia registered non-profit works to help protect their ability to use Kratom for the reasons of improved health and well being.
The American Kratom Association has 5 main goals:
- Support Consumers. The AKA believes many political and private entities don’t make the needs of the consumer and constituents a priority. Their goal is to change that.
- Educate. Kratom has many beneficial purposes and is an all-natural alternative. The AKA’s goal is to educate all Americans—from potential consumers to regulators and everyone in between.
- Amplify. AKA represents thousands of Americans that each have a story to tell. They believe the current environment in the United States often does not listen to individual voices and together we will make our voice heard.
- Global Awareness. The AKA hopes to demonstrate responsible use and practical knowledge other countries may study when considering Kratom legislation.
- Protect Natural Resources. Kratom is a precious natural resource. The AKA supports and advocates for sustainable harvesting techniques and reforestation efforts.
Here at Organa, we are proud to stand with the American Kratom Association when it comes to all things kratom legality. We educate all of our staff with tools the American Kratom Association provides us.
We feel as if the more informed we are as a brand the better we can serve our customers when they purchase Kratom online. If you have any kratom questions, please feel free to contact our team. To shop all of our 51 kratom strains please click HERE.